A Big Hi from another gorgeous morning in the sunny Bahamas, where I’ve just finished my 3k sea swim (what a luxury to be chlorine-free).
It’s time to share my 8 top resources for diving into your year ahead.
These have been game-changers for me in so many ways.¹ I’d love for you to benefit too…
- The Magic of Thinking Big by David J. Schwartz
- The Slight Edge by Jeff Olson
- Awaken the Giant Within by Tony Robbins
- You Were Born Rich by Bob Proctor
- The Power of Positive Thinking by Norman Vincent Peale
- The Four-Hour Work Week by Timothy Ferriss
Once you’ve explored those first 6 stunners, stay on track with these:
- Momentum by Michael McQueen
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey
So, which ones have I missed? I’m curious to hear your top picks.
¹In “7 Ways Books Can Change Your Life,” Himay Zepeda encourages, “read what enriches your life, and your life will change because of it” (https://www.huffingtonpost.com/himay-zepeda/7-ways-books-can-change-y_b_5482902.html)
Fi Jamieson-Folland D.O, is a Lifestyle Consultant, with over 26 years experience in Europe, Asia and New Zealand as a qualified osteopath, educator, writer, certified raw vegan gluten-free chef, speaker, health mentor and Health Brand Ambassador. She loves to globe-trot with her husband Chris (NZ, Australia, USA, UK + Europe and Indonesia are current favourites) relishing an outdoor lifestyle and time with family and friends.