We now know that exercise can help us look and feel younger than we actually are.
There are many reasons for this; here are just 14 of my top picks…
- Can help to increase our mental focus
- Strengthen our core and help improve our posture
- Increase our skin elasticity
- Lift our libido
- Help us experience a higher vitality level
- Increase our joint flexibility
- Improve our circulation and heart efficiency
8. Can help increase our healthy cholesterol (HDL’s)
9.Boost our self-confidence
10.Improve our sleep quality – including our REM sleep
11. Increase our metabolic rate (which can slow with age)
12. Encourage longer telomeres (in our chromosomes – which affect our longevity)
13. Can help reduce weight gain (can be common with aging)
14. Reduce our stress
BONUS! 15. Can help our memory
Take away – If you’d like to look at specific ways to help you feel more youthful and energetic, suited to your own health-picture – drop me a line; I’d love to hear from you.
Fi Jamieson-Folland D.O., I.N.H.C., is The LifeStyle Aligner, with over 27 years experience in Europe, Asia and New Zealand as a qualified Osteopath, Integrative Nutrition Health Coach, educator, writer, certified raw vegan gluten-free chef, speaker, health mentor and Health Brand Ambassador.